Committee of management
The committee of management is responsible for setting strategies and policies, managing our finances and risks and monitoring the performance and quality of our services.
Members have a diverse range of skills and experience and are elected each year at our Annual General Meeting.
The Committee meets bi-monthly to:
- Provide leadership and set our policies and strategies
- Approve business plans, accounts and budgets
- Consider and approve new initiatives
- Approve the borrowing of funds
- Manage risks
- Monitor the performance and quality of our services
- Work with our management team and staff to ensure the effective running of Larkfield
The committee of management is supported by a Housing Management & Maintenance Sub Committee and Health & Safety Sub Committee which meet at least four times a year.
- Sheralee Miller - Chairperson since September 2018
- Suzanne Harris - Vice Chair since September 2018
- Aileen Hunter Secretary since September 2018
- Danny McMillan - Member since May 2017
- Cllr David Wilson - Member since September 2013
- Allison Akhtar - Member Since September 2018
- Alison McManus - Member Since September 2019
- Ashley Brown - Member since September 2019
- Kelly Ann Doherty - Member since September 2019
- Mhairi Cushnaghan - Member Since September 2019
- William Rice - Member since September 2020
Join the committee of management
To become a Committee member you must first be a member of Larkfield.
You must be over 16 years of age to stand for election and you must abide by our Code of Conduct for committee members.
We will provide an induction, training and networking opportunities to provide you with the skills and experience necessary to carry out the duties expected of you.
If you are interested in becoming a Committee member please contact us.