We are a registered social landlord based in Greenock, Inverclyde, which owns and manages 382 properties and provides management services to an additional 566 owners in the Larkfield area.
Our vision is to provide quality, affordable homes and services that meet local needs and support the regeneration of our communities.
We became a partner of the Link group in January 2007, and in addition to the above, we provide management services on Link’s behalf to over 260 tenants and 900 owners in Port Glasgow, Inverclyde.
Our values reflect the values of the Link group.
We all take responsibility for our actions.
We work hard to understand how people feel as individuals and treat them with dignity.
- Social Impact
We strive to ensure there is a positive social impact from our activities and work with others who share our aims.
We are proactive in providing opportunities for people to engage with us and help us improve our services.
We are all equal and different and we aim to provide inclusive environments for work and for living.
We challenge ourselves and others towards excellence and innovation in all we do.
We wish to be open and honest about what we do and how we do it.
Our strategic objectives
Our strategic objectives are to:
- Provide well maintained and valued homes that are adaptable as people’s needs change.
- Improve the range of housing within our communities.
- Seek continuous improvement in our service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Support our customers to sustain their homes and be active participants in their communities.
- Consult and work with our tenants and others to regenerate our communities.
- Develop and help our people to fulfil their potential.