We want you to review our service standards and performance to ensure the services we provide are of the highest quality.
Tenant participation is your right. We believe your knowledge and experience of the services we provide is the best way for us to learn and improve. It involves sharing information, respecting different views and perspectives, problem solving and working together.
The Scottish Social Housing Charter sets out the outcomes we should be achieving for tenants and makes tenant participation a key part of how we monitor our service standards and performance
Why get involved?
We want to create a culture of mutual trust, respect and partnership, so that your involvement produces clear benefits for tenants, staff and Larkfield.
If you get involved, you can:
- have a say in the service standards that are set and the targets for assessing how well we are doing
- play a part in monitoring our performance and suggesting where standards need to change to give better value for money
- influence how we deliver services by suggesting changes or improvements
- develop new skills and gain experience
- help to build relationships with other tenants in your community
How can I get involved?
There are many ways you can get involved, you can:
- join the Service Improvement Group
- connect with us on our Facebook page
- write a letter or article or submit a photo for our newsletter
- take part in the annual joint ‘estate inspection’ of your development
- respond to satisfaction surveys or consultations
- set up a Registered Tenants Organisation
What support can Larkfield give?
We believe you should never be out of pocket for getting involved and will provide transport costs. We can also provide information in alternative formats or organise interpreters.
We will also:
- offer face-to-face interviews, telephone surveys or written questionnaires to suit your preference
- provide resources – practical and financial - to tenant groups, or to support a community event
- provide training where the type of involvement requires this e.g. for prospective board members, or to help with carrying out research
If you would like to get involved with tenant participation please contact us.