Larkfield Charter Report 2017/18
We have produced a Charter Report Card which lets you know how we performed on the standards set out in the Scottish Social Housing Charter.
This Charter Report Card is based on our 2017/18 Annual Return on the Charter (ARC) to the Scottish Housing Regulator.
We have focused on:
- How well we keep you informed
- Housing quality and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- Tenancy sustainment
- Rents and service charges
We have also included:
- How we compare to other landlords
- The previous year’s performance
- The actions we are taking to improve performance
- Actions we are taking to improve performance
We haven't included all the information we report but you can find this on the Scottish Housing Regulator's website.