Who we are
We are a registered social landlord based in Greenock, Inverclyde, which owns and manages 382 properties and provides management services to an additional 566 owners in the Larkfield area.
Our vision is to provide quality, affordable homes and services that meet local needs and support the regeneration of our communities.
We became a partner of the Link group in January 2007, and in addition to the above, we provide management services on Link’s behalf to over 260 tenants and 900 owners in Port Glasgow, Inverclyde.
Our values reflect the values of the Link group.
We all take responsibility for our actions.
We work hard to understand how people feel as individuals and treat them with dignity.
- Social Impact
We strive to ensure there is a positive social impact from our activities and work with others who share our aims.
We are proactive in providing opportunities for people to engage with us and help us improve our services.
We are all equal and different and we aim to provide inclusive environments for work and for living.
We challenge ourselves and others towards excellence and innovation in all we do.
We wish to be open and honest about what we do and how we do it.
Strategic aim and objectives
Our aim is to provide quality affordable homes and services that meet local needs and support our communities.
Our strategic objectives are to:
- Provide well maintained and valued homes that are adaptable as people’s needs change.
- Improve access to affordable and sustainable housing within our communities.
- Seek continuous improvement and deliver service excellence.
- Work in partnership with our tenants and stakeholders to help our communities grow and thrive.
- Support and encourage more people to reach their potential.