We provide quality, affordable homes and services that meet local needs and support the regeneration of our communities.
We provide a wide range of housing services which include:
- Repairing and letting empty homes
- Dealing with applications for housing including homeless referrals from Inverclyde Council
- Collecting rent and dealing with rent arrears management
- Providing a repairs and maintenance service
- Working with residents to resolve neighbour disputes and anti-social behaviour
- Working with owners regarding their obligations for common areas
- Issuing annual maintenance accounts to owners for common maintenance services
We also engage in more diverse activities such as:
- Providing tenancy support for vulnerable tenants
- Providing welfare and financial advice through our wider role projects.
- Exploring community projects